Fuel Mix Disclosure
|Fuel Mix Disclosure||Northumbria Energy||Residual Fuel Mix|
|High-Level Radioactive Waste||0.007g/kW||0.007g/kWh|
Tariff Information Labels
To view our full Tariff Information Labels please download the PDF from the link below(unless otherwise stated the values displayed are in Pence):
Support and Advice for Paying Bills
How to pay your Bill:
- Standard direct debit. This means you will pay for your energy supply in advance every month by direct debit. Northumbria Energy will advise you what the set amount will be each month.
- Variable Direct Debit: This means that you pay for your energy supply every three months, upon receipt of each quarterly bill. The amount you pay will be based on the usage detailed within your bill.
- BACs Payment – You can also make a payment to Northumbria Energy directly from your bank to ours using the details below:
Name: Northumbria Energy Retail Ltd
Sort Code: 04-06-05
Account Number: 15403651
Please use your Account Number as a reference!
Please see our terms and conditions for more details about the above payment methods.
Struggling to pay you bill?
Give us a call and we can arrange a payment plan that suits your budget.What we may need to take into account:
- How much you can afford to pay:
Meaning we may ask for details of your income/outgoings, debts and personal circumstances.
- How much energy you may use in the future:
We can estimate this based on your past usage but we can make the bills more accurate with regular meter reading.